Frequently Asked Questions
We're often asked the same questions about artwork, etchings and building an art collection at the gallery. Below are the most frequently asked questions people want to know with video responses from our director, Valerie Wade.
- What can I expect when I walk into Crown Point Press?
- How do you choose the artists you work with?
- Do museums collect prints?
- What is the difference between a reproduction and an fine art limited edition print?
- How do I know if a gallery is reputable?
- How do I find out if an artwork is a reproduction?
- How do I start a collection of prints?
- How much does a print typically cost?
- Do prints increase in value?
- How are prices established for a new print?
- Will the plates be reprinted after an edition is completed and sold?